- 1 spicy smoked sausage
- 75 grams unsalted cashews, coarsely chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 5 kg creamy texture potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces.
- 5 tablespoons fluid margarine
- 600 grams ready-to-cook kale
- 5 tablespoons mild curry paste
- 1 dl garden herb stock
METHOD OF PREPARATION
- Roast the cashews in a dry frying pan until light brown and allow the nuts to cool on paper towels.
- Boil the potatoes in salted water for about 20-25 minutes until done.
- Heat the margarine in a large pan and sauté the onion for approx. 5 minutes.
- Stir in the kale and add 1.5 dl water, the curry paste and salt to taste.
- Cook the kale until just done, approx. 15 minutes.
- Heat the sausage according to the directions on the packaging.
- Drain off the potatoes and mash them with the kale and the cooking liquid until you have a creamy mash. Add a bit of stock if desired.
- Sprinkle the cashews on top. Serve with the spicy smoked sausage.
30 to 45 minutes
★☆☆ (1 star)